Why you should host political speaker Michael Steele:
- An insider’s perspective on national politics and up-to-the-minute analysis of key issues
- With the 2012 election on the horizon, he identifies what’s at stake for businesses and organizations.
- Expertise on how public policy affects the economy, from jobs to government spending
One of the nicest, most congenial guest speakers we have ever had and extraordinarily easy to work with. Mr. Steele was a pleasure. ” - Newington Cropsey Foundation
Michael Steele's Speech Topic(s)
- The Republican Party and the Race for 2012
The Republican Party is in flux. With so many presidential hopefuls testing the waters, who will emerge as the top candidate and secure the Party’s nomination? Will that candidate have what it takes to go up against President Barack Obama in 2012? Michael Steele, former chair of the Republican National Committee, analyzes the Republican Party, providing insight into the candidates, their fundraising efforts, and political strategy.
- Inspired and Inspiring Leadership
Michael S. Steele delivers a stirring presentation on his personal journey from his childhood as the son of a working mother in Washington, DC, to his difficulties in college, his years in a Catholic seminary, and his election to public office and rise in the Republican Party. He is a role model and leader whose personal story of struggle and fortitude inspires audiences of all ages.
Michael S. Steele is a witty, engaging, and savvy political observer. His experiences as Maryland’s lieutenant governor, as a candidate for the US Senate, and as a Republican Party leader make him an excellent guide on the fast-paced world of politics. He is a political pundit and the newest political analyst at MSNBC.
- The Political Scene According to Steele